What’s included in EVERY home inspection:
- 5-Year Roof Warranty
- Structural Warranty (90-Day)
- Foundation Warranty (90-Day)
- Sewer Line Warranty (90-Day)
- Heating & Air Conditioning Warranty (90-day)
- Kitchen Appliance Warranty (90-Day)
- Water Heater Warranty (90-Day)
- Electrical Warranty (90-Day)
- Mold Safe Warranty (90-Day)
- Optional Additional 18-Month Home Warranty
- Online access through the client portal
- Full-color home inspection report in HTML and PDF format
- Over 50 images of your inspection
- Defects clearly presented with explanations & recommendations
- Ability to add additional ancillary services
- Experience you can rely on
- Email and phone support for life
- Unmatched customer service
- $25,000 Honor Guarantee
From the Inspector:
At Northerneer Building Inspections, I continually strive to maintain my reputation for top-notch service and the most thorough, ethical, and accurate home inspection services. I know my years of expertise combined with my attention to detail and service will leave you feeling confident in your real estate transaction.
Residential Home Inspection
Unlimited Follow-up Support for Life
Optional: Water testing, mold testing, radon measurement testing, manufactured home certifications
A mold test of your home or building always begins with the roof and attic. Following the full exterior inspection, each individual room of the home is holistically evaluated for moisture intrusion and bio-growth. Air and surface samples are collected then released to our accredited lab for analysis. When the results are published, the inspector reviews them with the client and arranges for a consult direct with the lab technician.
Day of Inspection
Should I walk around the house with you?
Absolutely. I’m happy to explain everything I’m looking at. There will be times where I need to focus and evaluate, but feel free to watch me work and ask questions.
What should I be looking for?
My reports have lots of images to help you recall what you’re looking at. I break down my reports into areas that are safety hazards and other recommendations.
The summary will be the most helpful area of the report, right at the top.
Will there be recommendations on who to call?
With each defect, I include which type of contractor you will need to search for to get quotes.
Can I call you if I have questions after the I get the report?
Absolutely. This is one of my favorite parts. Call, text, or email.
Can you give me some preferred contractors to call?
All of my clients get a preferred contractors list.